Computer crashes can catch you by surprise, unless someone’s watching the road ahead. Why not leave that job to us? Problems you never see coming, something as simple as a malfunctioning fan can disable your server or other devices, resulting in costly downtime and repair bills.
We offer peace of mind.
The Internet has revolutionized IT, allowing us the ability to proactively monitor your critical devices and services and predict potential failures before they occur. Red Five IT is equipped with state of the art monitoring that can insure the best practices for your business at a price you can afford. Red Five delivers seven-day-a-week, around-the-clock server monitoring, enabling our IT operations professionals to measure, analyze, diagnose and resolve performance problems across your systems infrastructure. We’re there nights and weekends; we’ll do whatever it takes to keep your systems up and running. We’re the ones getting up in the middle of the night, not you. Servers are an integral part and the backbone of every network. Reliance on networks and servers means greater risks of network failures and outages. That’s why monitoring system-level services for availability and response time is essential to ensure that your server management plan is complete. Red Five can ensure business continuity and productivity by being readily available to provide support in the event of a problem. Reduce your IT staffing needs and costs by outsourcing server and/or desktop management to Red Five.
The Network Monitoring Program
- Remotely diagnoses problems before they occur
- Immediately alerts our technicians of critical issues for immediate responses
- Monitors the critical health status of devices and line-of-business applications
- Creates capacity planning reports for informed IT purchasing and budget decisions
- Minimizes network and device downtime that causes lost productivity
- Escalation & Basic Fixes
- Event Log Monitoring
- Backup Log Checks
- Anti-virus Log Checks
- Server Availability
- Service Availability Monitoring
- Monitoring for DNS, DHCP, and remote accessibility
- Basic Response Time Monitoring
- Monitoring Custom Performance Parameters
- Server Health Check & Analysis of Key Trends
- Patch Assessment & Management
- Service Pack Updates
- Log Maintenance (Both OS and Exchange)
- Virus Definition & Prevention
- Server Tuning & Cleaning