- Discovery– We’ll get a baseline on the health of your current I.T. infrastructure and identify any issues that need to be addressed right away. We’ll also learn what’s important to your business process and analyze what makes sense for your specific environment.
- Stabilization– We’ll make sure you have the hardware and software licensing you need to comply with industry best practices, and we’ll advise you on what we need to work on now and what can wait. You’ll learn where you’re vulnerable, and where we need to build redundancy to reduce your risk of downtime. With a disaster recovery plan in place, there’s no need to worry about downtime during your most productive hours.
- Standardization– It’s time to set up and standardize your I.T. infrastructure with an onboarding plan that’s designed specifically for your business. We’ll also recommend how to best lifecycle your equipment to ensure maximum productivity as you grow. This important step allows us to service you effectively, and less expensively down the road.
- Maintenance– We manage back-ups, software updates, server re-boots, spam filtering and antivirus – all the I.T. demands that need attention and keep you from focusing on the success of your business. We are a highly-certified tech team, and we invest time and money to stay that way. Rely on us to keep you up-to-date and ahead of the competition.
- Planning– As time moves forward, don’t get stuck in the past. We can show you how to keep it all running smoothly as you expand to the next phase. Use our expertise to help with capacity planning, volume licensing and budgeting for an I.T. infrastructure that flows with your business needs.
Schedule a Free Audit
Contact us for a FREE Friendly Security and Infrastructure Audit from one of our certified network engineers. When you schedule your audit, Red Five I.T. will also donate $100 to the non-profit of your choice. Let’s work together to improve your I.T. infrastructure and our community.
Call us today at 1-877-890-RED5 (7335) to schedule your FREE audit.
What’s Our Connection to the Cube?
The cube has been a symbol of stability since 360 B.C. It is one of five Platonic solids, which are constructed by congruent (identical in shape and size), regular (all angles equal and all sides equal) polygonal faces with the same number of faces meeting at each vertex. Five solids meet those criteria:
The five solids date back to their namesake Plato, who wrote about them in 360 B.C. when he associated each of the four classical elements (earth, air, water and fire) with a regular solid. Earth was associated with the cube. The cube is also a symbol of stability and permanence, of geometric perfection. It can be seen as the truth because it looks the same from any perspective.
We can identify with the cube.
It’s kind of nerdy, but cool. Complex, yet simple. Ultimately, that’s what we strive to do – make the complex simple while bringing I.T. stability to every Red Five client we work with.